The interest of the modern Western world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as being a complementary or alternative treatments are rising and gathering popularity due to its holistic approach, emphasis on standard of living and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immune system.
Building a strong defense mechanisms is crucial for that body to identify and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is a disease resulting from uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from any areas of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity increases your inclination towards various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the various preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Past of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is a mushroom commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it is actually called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi meaning “herb in the spirit”. It was a very rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time and Emperors in the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
For more than 2000 years Reishi Spore Oil Softgel has been probably the most cherished and sought after medicinal herb in Asia and rated as among the superior herbs inside the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-years old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance towards the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption with no unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance in the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was popular as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research shows that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and it has possible therapeutic potential being a health supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms like Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in many recent scientific studies to be potent medicine to enhance and keep the body’s immune function from certain compounds inside them like polysaccharides which raise the activity in the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) which are vital to remove foreign cells(such as cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published within the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 indicated that Cistanche Extract clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as being a nutritional supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health And Fitness Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own defense mechanisms by promoting the activity of antibodies
* enhances the body’s effectiveness against stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* improves the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports an ordinary, restful sleep
* enhances vitality as well as
Tips to select the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it offers the best extract and it has most scientific evaluations
* choose those that have cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and absorbed by body
* wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* look for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of Shiitake Mushroom Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the potency of reishi lies in the polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations can be purchased, including extracts, health supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.